Saturday, August 30, 2008

* . When 2 LezbO'z Blog .





Samantha Ronson has launched a scathing attack on the Lindsay Lohan's father, Michael, after he accused her of using the actress to increase her own public profile. which i totally agree who the fuck is samantha ronson?! ooo yeah thats lindsays bitch sakura, geeze i have to keep reminding myself lol

Michael slammed Ronson earlier this week after claiming he had heard rumors she is set to release a tell-all tome of her life.

And Michael believes the alleged book will concentrate on his eldest daughter Lindsay, who is now said to be in a relationship with Ronson.

He told reporters, "I've shut up about this long enough. She's using my daughter. People never even knew who Samantha Ronson was until she met Lindsay. She was just some Los Angeles DJ. And now she's writing a book? I am at (my) wit's end with this stuff. This is not in Lindsay's best interest."

In a posting on her MySpace blog, titled 'SHUT THE F*** UP', Samantha -- who suggests in the message she is being "bullied" by the Lohan patriarch -- writes, "I really don't want to say anything because I feel like he wins - he, being the man who is so desperate for attention that he goes to the media whenever possible - I know I am being used, I am just a pawn - easy to sacrifice in order to feed his addiction.

"I was angry when i first read his attack on me, but - for me - I believe that actions speak louder than words... so now I just pity him - I am not standing in his way - I am not the reason that he has no contact with his daughter - he is - his need to throw a tantrum for the whole world to hear is - I am not going to go into a play by play defense - I feel no need to publicly defend my role in Lindsay's life - I'm just sorry that she likes me more than him.

"I'm not the one that is so lost that I need to use my relationship with Lindsay to earn a living.... I am, always will and always have been here for her for her - not for anything else....so I think it's safe to say that there is not now and never will be a tell all..... written by me..... when does your book come out, Mr. Lohan?"

"I want him to stop hurting and talking to the media about the people I love," she said.

okay stfu with your bickeren already!! what i want to know is do samantha still have PMS?! cause shes acting like a TOTAL BIAOTCHH!! lol

No comments: