Wednesday, August 13, 2008

* . USA Praise .



so yesss like i hella love Shawn Johnson and somehow i always find myself watching her and the Gymnist and last night i stayed up until 4am making a new dresss!! [ yess remember i said i wanted II be a Fashion Designer ] well i finally got a chance to watch the Olympics && Shawn Johnson for the 1st time [ in the Olympics ] and i must say i was soo proud of my little lady she is soooo cute and super uper buff!! in the legs lol . but i am also sooo proud of the USA GyMnist team [ 16 . 9 ] & Swim team for breaking the records - i don't know the swim team record off hand i was kinda sleepy and was soo bored that they took my little ladies off!! but anyways i juss wanted to stick my 3 cents into the Olympics talk and let everybody know i do watch sports other than Basketball x Baseball x Football!! and i do watch Shawn Johnson other than when i am bored Lmao - she my Iowa Homie!! and also i am sooo proud of her for winning Teen Choice Awards Best Female Athelete she was well deserving of it x i wish all my Olympians Safe beings in China!! gooo USA!!