Sunday, August 31, 2008

* . Teairra Mari Popping off 2 any loser who would LISTEN .



why is people calling this a POP off?! Teairra Mari won't do shit to Rihanna seeing how Rihanna is the ONE and Teairra is the Has - Been left overs you threw away & they keep stinking up your house - can somebody disposal of her?! I get it the girl can sing I'm not gon` lie - & don't say shit like Rihanna can't sing cause she can obviously, the reason why Rihanna has more FAME than Teairra [ speaking from the mouth of Sakura aka a Rihanna Fan ] is because Rihanna is different she acknowledges Beyonce & Mariah Carey but she aint tryna be like them . She's exciting she steps out on a limb & all her CD`s you can play from start to finish because she is feeding the Customer . She already was a product with a different STYLE [ baggy jeans - showing undies - halter tops ] an ACCENT & Vibatious beats . Teairra Mari did have a Solid 1st CD but majority all her ishh was slow & some stuff we already heard before.. she just needs better beats a new Direction & better songs . And seeing how she is getting pissed now I can sorta see what Rihanna means by Karma . She can't be mad because she has the eye for what's hot!



She's allllllWAYS bringing up Rihanna & memories of Rihanna discussing Her in Peach Magazine . In the interview Rihanna was asked about playing second fiddle to Teairra when they first hit the scene in which she replied .



Rihanna { Ages Ago } : That [was] a funny situation, but I always remained humble . I was just the little Caribbean girl . You have to be good to people . I could very easily say it’s all karma…

Teairra { Now } : They asked her how she felt playing second fiddle to me, which I never felt [she was] . she had the number-one song in the country on Hot 100 - I didn’t, so she couldn’t be playing second fiddle to me . When I heard that I was upset like, "Why would she ever go there? Keep my name out your mouth, sweetie."



Rihanna aint tryna hear no Has Been's shit..so PLEASE!! What else is on?!

No comments: